TicketFly Call Center: 1-877-4-FLY-TIX (1-877-435-9849)
MON-SAT, 7:00am-6:00pm & Sunday: 10:00am-6:00pm
View Larger Map
Click HERE for directions to 300 W. Main St., Visalia, CA 93291
Office: 308 W. Main St., Visalia, CA 93291 – (559) 625-1FOX (1369)
Office Hours: M-F, 9:00am-4:00pm
Theater: 300 W. Main St.
3-hour parking restrictions downtown are in effect Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm. Center Street, as well as some surrounding parking lots, are All-Day. There are no restrictions Saturday and Sunday. Carpooling is strongly encouraged.
GENERAL EVENT INFORMATION:
- ALL SALES FINAL. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES.
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE AT ANY TIME.
- ADA Listening Devices are available upon request – two weeks prior to event date.
- Children 2 years of age and older must have a designated, purchased seat.
- The Fox offers typical concession food items, such as candy, popcorn, soda, coffee, and bottled water. There are a variety of good restaurants within walking distance: Cafe 225, Main St. Cafe, Fugazzi’s, Alejandra’s, and many others.
- The Box Office opens 2-hours prior to showtime. You must have a valid, photo ID to retrieve any will-call orders. Cash and all major credit cards are accepted. Sorry, no checks.
- Outside food and beverages are not allowed in the theatre.
- There is NO flash photography or video taping. Cell phone cameras are permitted.
- Guests are subject to search. All prohibited items such as cameras, camcorders, and alcohol will be confiscated.
- No pets allowed. Service animals OK.
- During the event, you must remain, either sitting in or standing in front of, your seat. Dancing and/or standing in the aisles is prohibited. This ensures the safety of every patron in case of an emergency.
- Any lost items will be held in our office and is available to pick-up during our office hours, M-F, 9:00am-4:00pm, for up to 30-days.
- IN’s & OUT’s: Patrons are allowed to have their tickets “Exit Scanned” by the Door Usher in order to exit the theatre for personal reasons.
It is unlawful for any person within the city of Visalia to consume or possess an open container of any alcoholic beverage in any public place, or to transport any alcoholic beverage upon any public street, sidewalk, pedestrian mall, alleyway or thoroughfare. (VMC 9.04.040 & 9.04.050)
Patrons who are observed to be in violation of this ordinance, or any other statute concerning any intoxicant, will not be readmitted and NO REFUND WILL BE ISSUED.